7:00pm – 10:00pm
The Art of Olive Oil
DATE: Every 2nd Thursday of each month (9 June, 2016)
TIME: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
The ancient Romans referred to olive oil as the “gift of the gods” due to its unbelievable taste and incredible health and beauty benefits. Nowadays, olive oil can be found in every kitchen and yet, only few know how to properly enjoy it.
To us, at PREMIERE PRESSION PROVENCE, olive oil has become a way of delicious and healthy living and to share our experience, we cordially invite you to the “Art of Olive Oil” class.
During the class you will:
- Learn about the rarest kinds of olive oils produced in southern France by PREMIERE PRESSION PROVENCE
- Take part in the sophisticated process of olive oil tasting
- Create and take home your own unique blend of olive oil using the renowned olive oil fountain only available at the PREMIERE PRESSION PROVENCE store
- Learn how to properly use the four distinct kinds of olive oil for cooking to achieve best results
- Learn about health and beauty benefits of olive oil
- Learn how to make your own olive oil skincare products
Know more about MAISON BREMOND 1830 / PREMIERE PRESSION PROVENCE
Facebook: Maison Bremond 1830 – Hong Kong 法國橄欖油專門店