Zuni and CNEX organize monthly PMQ screenings for “”Zuni Friends”" and public. Film director will attend “after screenings discussion” with audiences.
- Screenings Date: 20 March 2015 (Friday) – “Fish Story” (72 min)
- About the movie: This documentary explores what it is like growing up in an adult world through children’s eyes. J SHEN and Jacky WONG are good friends, inseparable since they have first met in first grade. J was born to a single-parent family in Hong Kong, raised up by his Mainland-born mother in a small subdivided unit. In order to avoid leaving J home alone, his mother sends him to homes of his classmates in times of her leave to Mainland for visa-renewing. Despite of the fact that Jacky comes from a Vietnamese family, J is often placed under his family’s care; the two turn out to become close friends. http://www.cnex.org.hk/cnex_n.php/250.html
- Speaker/Director︰WONG Siu Pong
- Introduction : Wong Siu Pong born in Hong Kong in 1986, WONG Siu-Pong is a graduate of Hong Kong Shue Yan University’s Department of Journalism and Communication. A visual artist, writer, and musician. In 2013, the film made him a nominee director of New Talent Award in HKAFF. Fish Story then won the award of Best Documentary in FIRST International Film Festival in 2014.
- Language︰Cantonese with English subtitles
- Registration︰Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org | reserve your name and contact
- Registration Deadline︰18, March 2015 (Wed)
In case of any dispute, Zuni and CNEX have the final decision.
Your personal information will be used for communications. All information provided will be kept confidential.