1 August (Saturday) – 31 August (Monday)
12:00nn – 8:00pm
Ana by Karma is a social enterprise with a mission to empower poor illiterate weavers in Bhutan to become financially independent, by using their weaving talents.
The exhibition include fun and creative activities:
1. Name A Scarf: Invite you to give a name to our Bhutan scarf. If the name you suggest is chosen, you will win the scarf as a prize.
2. Kids’ Bhutan Scarf Design Competition: Children aged 3 to 15 are invited to design a scarf for weavers. The winner will get a scarf which inspired by her\his unique design.
3. 26 ways to tie a Happy Scarf and more! You are invited to tie a scarf in as many creative ways as you can think of.
4. Happiness Blessings: You are invited to write a Happiness Blessing Flag to be made into a “Bhutanese Wind- horse”. Wind-horse flags are flown in the open air in Bhutan, for your wishes to reach up to heaven.
5. Wonder Weaver- Design and personalize your own scarf – the one and only one in the world, using our E-Weaver Software (by appointment)
6. Weaving Demonstration: A demonstration by HK designer, Ms Peony Wong (by appointment).