5, 12, 19, 26 October 2019 (Saturday)
2 November 2019 (Saturday)
3:00pm – 4:30pm
Deepa Gupta is a founder of RAE and a Certified Life Coach and a Money Coach, has a real passion for maximising the joy of childhood, and a passionate cook.
Before she moved to Hong Kong in 2007, she worked in New Delhi for eight years in telecom and banking industry, where she headed a team that she grew from zero to eighty.
She loves sharing her life coaching tools and techniques with young students. She believes in self discovery at early age and building the foundation with essential life skills like gratitude, managing and expressing emotions, developing leadership qualities which will prepare them to focus and handle the pressure of high school better.
Topics covered will be:
1) Give permission to your child to blossom in the self confidence and enhance clarity to their full potential.
RSVP: Self Confidence on 5/10/2019
2) Allow your child to discover themselves how do they get distracted without even knowing !
RSVP: Focus & Discipline on 12/10/2019
3) Let your child recognise how they are getting influenced by their friends.
RSVP: Overcoming Peer Pressure on 19/10/2019
4) Let your child express their views about their team work in school, and learn to benefit from the situation.
RSVP: Better Team Player on 26/10/2019
5) Even though you are trying hard to teach time management to your child, why do you think it is not working?
RSVP: Team Management Skills on 2/11/2019