19 April 2022 (Tuesday) – 16 May 2022 (Monday)
Submission deadline: 16 May 2022 (Monday) 6:00pm
Organized by PMQ and sponsored by Create Hong Kong of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, FabriX is the first pilot programme aiming to foster Hong Kong young fashion designers and prepare them for the new market of digital fashion. We are now inviting creative proposals from fashion talents to create their first digital fashion collection that are ready to be bought and sold in the digital fashion market, potentially in the metaverse and NFT marketplaces too.
Each selected proposal will be sponsored with a maximum of HKD$120,000 for production and provided with technical support from 3D / VFX professionals to complete the collection, which will be showcased and launched on selected sales platforms of digital fashion.
Apply Now: https://bit.ly/fabrixapplication
Submission Deadline: 16 May 2022 18:00
1. Download and read through the Information Kit (https://bit.ly/fabrixinfokit) (updated on 19 Apr 2022).
2. Prepare your Proposal, CV and Portfolio.
3. Complete and upload the documents via Online Application Form (https://bit.ly/fabrixapplication).
Rules & Regulations
1. Participants are required to be working or studying in the field of fashion / running fashion business(es), and Hong Kong permanent residents.
2. All works submitted must be original and created entirely by the Participant(s).
3. All identification documents are for the purpose of entry eligibility verification solely. Relevant documents will be destroyed subsequently.
4. Applications that are not submitted as required or late or incomplete will not be considered. It is the responsibility of Participants to ensure proper delivery of all required material and documents.
5. After the panel selection, shortlisted Participants will be informed by an email.