Part-time Helper / Part-time Event Ambassador
Closed by: 2023.12.31
- Conduct face-to-face interviews on tablet/paper with visitors, and handle data entry at PMQ during weekday and/or weekend; one day or two days per week
- Prefer 1 day in weekday and 1 day in weekend, and at least 4 hours per day (flexible working hours during 13:00-19:00)
- Handling enquiries during the duty period
- Assist in different events at PMQ and support other ad hoc duties when required
- Irregular working hours including weekend and public holiday for event duties
- Diploma / Higher diploma or above in any discipline;
- Studied in marketing / business / communications / culture disciplines would be in advantage; fresh graduates or current students would be also considered;
- Experience in face-to-face interview and/or events assistant would be an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience in data entry;
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua;
- Polite, enthusiastic, proactive with good communication skills, reliable and work independent
Interested parties please send your application and full resume to HR Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider this application unsuccessful and their personal information will be destroyed within 6 months.