Project Manager (deTour 2023) – Contract
Closed by: 2023.03.31
We are now looking for passionate and committed team members to work together for an annual flagship programme, deTour 2023 design festival.
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- To execute and coordinate exhibitions, events, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities for an annual project celebrating and promoting design, arts and culture in Hong Kong.
- Lead the project team to work closely with the supporting organisations, event planners and different production teams for a well thought planning and smooth execution of concerned programmes and events of the project.
- In liaison closely with the marketing team and PR firm to fulfil the strategic marketing objectives, including of attracting quality visitors, promoting the related programmes and events effectively to target audience and arousing the public attention in appreciation of creativity.
- Undertake effective project management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities.
- Immediate available is preferred
Experiences & Qualities
- 10 years of working experience, in which having at least 3 years at the managerial level, in organizing and execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art & cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Open-minded and sensible in dealing with different people with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Resourceful network of vendors, contractors and production houses; and ideally having good connection with designers, artists, and curators in Hong Kong and Mainland.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Manager.
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com . Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider this application unsuccessful and their personal information will be destroyed within 6 months.