Senior / Project Manager – Events & Marketing (9-month Contract)
Closed by: 2021.4.12
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Strategic planning, development and implementation for PMQ’s flagship annual event, deTour 2021 design festival, celebrating and promoting design, arts and culture in Hong Kong and its marketing (physical and virtual format).
- Undertaking effective project management; lead the project team to work effectively with programming, partnership, marketing and communications teams, and a wide range of stakeholders and service providers to deliver high-quality design festival.
- Implement and develop strategies to deliver exhibitions, events, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities and programmes for an engaging visitor experience.
- Undertake effective project and event management, including budgetary planning and control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities; oversee operations of the festival with setup, production, dismantling and removal of all the programmes and activities of festival.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- 7 years of working experience or above, in which having at least 2 years at the managerial level, in organizing and execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art or cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Open-minded and sensible in dealing with different people with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Resourceful network of vendors, contractors and production houses; and ideally having good connection with designers, artists, and curators.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 12 April 2021. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.