Project Executive – Events & Marketing (9-month Contract)
Closed by: 2021.05.13
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Coordinate execution of exhibitions, events, dialogues, workshops, promotional campaigns and other creative activities for the design festival.
- Responsible for a variety of curatorial and administrative tasks including research, liaison, planning and delivery programmes.
- Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors including government agencies, academic and institutional parties, design professionals, business executive, and local and overseas partners.
- Coordinate and prepare all relevant documents related to the concerned programmes and events included in the festival. Assists in related programmes such as workshops, seminars, and dialogues, etc.
- Execute administrative tasks and support to the project team; including logistics, insurance, accommodation, meals and transportation for participants.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art or cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Open-minded and sensible in dealing with different people with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events..
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested parties please send full resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 May 2021. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.