Senior Project Executive (8-month Contract)
Closed by: 2021.02.01
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Assist the team in marketing and branding development to build the brand of PMQ and to attract target visitors
- Support marketing and events, which cover planning, implementation and reporting
- Assist daily content maintenance on website and social media
- Conduct market research, report, evaluation and analysis
- Handle enquiries from tenants and visitors/public
Experiences & Qualities
- University graduate in marketing, communications, new media, business administration or equivalent
- 5 year’s relevant experience in marketing, communication, media or event field is preferable
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, with good analytical sense
- Passion in creative industries, self-motivated, energetic, and positive attitude
- Strong capability or interest in event management and social media
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 1 February 2021. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.