Senior Manager – Programmes & Events
Closed by: 2021.4.13
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Implement and develop strategies to deliver exhibitions, events, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities and programmes related to design, art & culture.
- Lead the team to work closely with supporting organizations, partners and other event organizers to assist their events smoothly and successfully at PMQ.
- Undertaking effective project management, including budgetary planning and control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities i.e. the CreateSmart Initiative funding project.
- Lead the team to work effectively with programming, partnership, marketing and communications teams, and a wide range of stakeholders and service providers to deliver high-quality design festival.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- 10 years of solid experience, in which having at least 4 years at the managerial level, in organizing and execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art or cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Be open-minded, flexible and sensible in dealing with different people with diversified backgrounds and cultures.
- Resourceful network of vendors, contractors and production houses; and ideally having good connection with designers, artists, and curators.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events.
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 13 April 2021. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.