Senior Executive, Culture and Partnership
Closed by: 2023.03.31
Our Expectations and Your Responsibilities
- Coordinate heritage guided tours/cultural tours and corporate visits
- Assist in planning and executing cultural/heritage projects and related initiatives
- Assist in editing, copywriting, and proofreading for marketing materials
- Assist in managing social media and other online marketing platforms
- Assist in project management and partnership liaison
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics would be a plus
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Experiences & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Cultural Studies, History, Translation, or Communication
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese writing skills with good bilingual translation capabilities
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as creativity and an outgoing personality
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing platforms
- Working experience in creative industries, art and culture field, and/or businesses of hospitality and tourism will be an advantage
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 31 March 2023. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider this application unsuccessful and their personal information will be destroyed within 6 months.