Resources Centre Assistant (Contract)
Closed by: 2021.03.03
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Support front-office service in Taste Library and Resources Centre
- Cataloguing and classifying Resources Centre materials in Taste Library
- Responsible for daily operations and assist in back-end operational work
- Assist in execution of events, creative activities and budget control
- Responsible for online promotional campaign for internal publication
- Irregular working hours and shift duty required
Experiences & Qualities
- Tertiary education or above with 2 years related working experience.
- Self-motivated as a team player in a small but passionate and energetic team.
- Good communication skills and be able to establish good relationship with different stakeholders.
- Passionate in food design, arts and culture.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Experience in Live programme production on social media would be an advantage.
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 3 March 2021. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment related purpose only. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the above date, please consider your application is unsuccessful at this time. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.