Project Manager (Contract from July 2020 to March 2021)
Closed by: 2020.06.12
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- To execute and coordinate exhibitions, events, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities related to an annual project celebrating and promoting design, arts and culture in Hong Kong.
- Lead the project team to work closely with the supporting organisations, event planners and different production teams for a well thought planning and smooth execution of concerned programmes and events of the project.
- In liaison closely with the marketing team and PR firm to fulfill the strategic marketing objectives, including of attracting quality visitors, promoting the related programmes and events effectively to target audience and arousing the public attention in appreciation of creativity.
- To ensure a timely planning, preparation and implementation of programmes and events to achieve the respective goals within the given schedule and resources.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- 5-7 years of working experience, in which having at least 2 years at the managerial level, in organizing and execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art or cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Open-minded and sensible in dealing with different people with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Resourceful network of vendors, contractors and production houses; and ideally having good connection with designers, artists, and curators.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events. .
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 12 June 2020. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment related purpose only. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the above date, please consider your application is unsuccessful at this time. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.