Project Coordinator (1-year Contract)
Closed by: 2020.11.11
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Coordinate execution of exhibitions, events, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities for an annual project celebrating and promoting design, arts and culture in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate and prepare all relevant documents related to the concerned programmes and events included in the project.
- Administrative work and support to the project team.
- Handle logistics and insurance matters of events.
- Handling accommodation, meals and transportation for event participants.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art or cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Open-minded and sensible in dealing with different people with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 11 November 2020. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.