Senior Executive, Communication and Tourism Marketing
Closed by: 2020.06.14
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Coordinate media tours and corporate visits
- Assist in managing social media and other online marketing platforms
- Assist in planning and execution of tourism related projects and initiatives
- Assist in building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Assist in government relations and issue management
- Liaise with potential business partners for collaboration and joint promotion opportunities
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Experiences & Qualities
- Degree holder in Translation, Communication, Journalism or Marketing with 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese writing skills with good bilingual translation capabilities
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-minded, positive and patient
- Open-minded, flexible and sensible in dealing with different people of diverse background and culture
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as creativity and outgoing personality
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing platforms
- Working experience in creative industries, art and culture field, and / or businesses of hospitality and tourism will be an advantage
Interested parties please send full resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 June 2020. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.