Assistant Project Manager – Events & Marketing (9-month Contract)
Closed by: 2021.4.12
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Work closely with Senior Manager in strategic planning, development and implementation for PMQ’s flagship annual event, deTour 2021 design festival, celebrating and promoting design, arts and culture in Hong Kong and its marketing (physical and virtual format); work in hybrid & virtual event, digital marketing, digital portal development.
- Coordinate with programming, partnership, marketing and communications teams, and a wide range of stakeholders and service providers to deliver a high-quality design festival.
- Develop and execute strategies to deliver exhibitions, events, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities and programmes for an engaging visitor experience.
- Supervise and execute the work progress and undertake effective management, including event operations, audience recruitment, partnership and sponsorship, budgetary control, timely reporting, research & data analysis, assessment of outcome and impacts of related activities.
- Able to build productive networks and industry network and negotiation with different stakeholders.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- 5 years of working experience, in which having at least 2 years at the managerial level, in organizing and execution of exhibitions, events and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative, art or cultural field would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented person with a passion for excellence, both as a team leader and team player in a small energetic team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Open-minded and sensible in dealing with different people with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Resourceful network of vendors, contractors and production houses; and ideally having good connection with designers, artists, and curators.
- Passionate in design, arts & cultural events.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 12 April 2021. Application without stating current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.