1. Loupe Design Residency Programme｜(Now – 31/12/2019)
2. Baroque Pearl and Sterling Silver Earrings Workshop｜(27/1) 2:00pm – 6:00pm
3. The Power of Paraiba Tourmalines-Curated Talk by Tayma Page Allies, Founder of Tayma Fine Jewellery｜(30/1) 7:00pm – 8:00pm
4. Mr & Mrs. Silver Key Charm Necklace Workshop ｜(9/2) 2:00pm – 6:00pm
5. GIA Introduction to the Big Three: Rubies, Sapphires, and Emeralds Seminar｜(13/2) 7:00pm – 8:00pm
6. Copper and Brass Animal Brooch Workshop ｜(16/2) 2:00pm – 6:00pm
7. “Message Me” Bracelet Workshop ｜(23/2) 2:00pm – 4:00pm
8. Be a Coppersmith Workshop ｜(24/2) 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Loupe is a design community in the heart of Hong Kong. It is a destination where people can come together and appreciate the simple, elegant details that make up an artistic existence.
There is a residency program for young jewelry designers to cultivate their skills amongst international peers, while throughout the year there are public workshops and seminars taught by industry professionals from around the world.
Loupe is the first of its kind in Hong Kong, a culmination of East and West aesthetic heritage and design innovation. It is ultimately an environment for idea and experience sharing built upon passion, art, and an enthusiasm for life.