25 January 2018 (Thursday) – 13 February 2018 (Tuesday)
11:00am – 10:00pm
+852 5980 4766
Come and experience romance with us through the art of afternoon tea and beautiful blooms!
Blooms Tea x Periwinkle x Secret Recipe by Rachel’s Kitchen Retail. Workshops. Bespoke gifting.
Aside from selling our signature products such as English vintage tableware, locally made deserts and jams, elegant floral bouquet arrangements, we will also be hosting a series of unique workshops to bring something a little different to Hong Kong! We are celebrating romance through the ages!
We will also launch limited edition hamper gift sets, available to order before Valentines Day.
Here are some examples of our workshops:
- Introduction to Afternoon Tea, with demonstration Culture- How it changes your life!
- Introduction to Collecting Antique Porcelain
- Little Lady Workshops…English etiquette made fun! What is Western Romance?
- Tea cup and preserved flowers arrangement A Harp Afternoon
- Children’s Floral Arrangement Workshop Valentine’s Floral Workshop
- Valentine’s Calligraphy Workshop
- Lunar New Year Floral Workshop
- Floral Photography Workshop Introduction to Kintsugi by Enders Wong
Our workshops are all practical and theory based with guest tutors, all materials provided and in-house photographer to capture your beautiful moments! You will meet all kinds of like-minded people and you will automatically become part of our Bloom’s Institute Member’s Club (more info provided on our website).