Senior Executive, Branding Development (Contract)
Closed by: 2019.01.31
Our Expectation & Your Responsibilities
- To assist in the execution of events, exhibitions, conferences, promotional campaigns and other creative activities related to an annual programme celebrating and promoting design, arts and culture in Hong Kong.
- To prepare all programmes and events documentation and in coordination with other departments, customers and different stakeholders to ensure a high level of service to be provided before, during and after the programme and events.
- Assist in duties related to programmes and events including planning, negotiation, composing checklists, logistics arrangement and manpower allocation.
- Assist in managing event schedules and onsite supervision.
- To handle logistics and insurance matters of events.
- Handling travel arrangement and coordination of meetings.
- Irregular working hours required.
Experiences & Qualities
- 5 years of working experience in execution of events, exhibitions, and promotional campaigns. Past working experience in the creative industries, art / culture field, and / or retail business would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated as a team player in a small but passionate and energetic team.
- Good communication skills and be able to establish good relationship with different stakeholders. Be open-minded, flexible and sensible in dealing with different people with diversified backgrounds and cultures.
- Resourceful network of vendors, contractors and production houses; and ideally having good connection with designers, artists, and curators.
- Passionate in design, arts and culture.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested parties please send full resume to us at email@example.com on or before 31 January 2019. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.