Senior Executive / Executive, Culture and Tourism Marketing (Contract)
Closed by: 2019.01.22
Our Expectation & Your Responsibilities
- Handle enquires and coordinate visits for the cultural services aspects in the context of PMQ.
- Assist in the development, promotion and implementation of tourism related projects and events
- Assist in building and maintaining strong relationships with trade partners.
- Assist in preparing various marketing collaterals and developing social media contents
- Communicate and work closely with all internal/ external project stakeholders to prioritize and allocate resources among projects.
- Experience and knowledge of production processes including print and/or multimedia and managing related vendors.
- Provide community support with a view to facilitating the planning and implementation of projects and/or programmes related to PMQ’s design and creative talents.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments.
Experiences & Qualities
- Degree holder with at least 5 years relevant experiences in coordination and implementation of projects related to creativity, art, design, hospitality and tourism, culture and heritage
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated as both a team leader and team player in a small but passionate and energetic team
- Fond of art, design, culture and heritage
- Good communication skills and establish good relationship with different stakeholders
- Open-minded, flexible and sensible in dealing with different people of diverse background and culture
- Working experience in creative industries, art and culture field, and / or businesses of hospitality and tourism will be an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good knowledge of social media
- Immediate availability preferred
Interested parties please send full resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 January 2019. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment related purpose only. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the above date, please consider your application is unsuccessful at this time. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.