Manager, Marketing Communication
Closed by: 2019.01.22
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Create story, develop and proofread copywriting for marketing collaterals to support online and offline communication
- Develop/Maintain quality content on tourism related online platforms
- Explore Tourism related travel apps to support and expand our digital presence
- Regularly submit stories and updates to trade magazine to establish an effective presence in travel industry
- Facilitate and maintain good relationship with strategic partners and stakeholders for coordinating effective marketing collaborations
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
Experiences & Qualities
- University graduate with major in Marketing, Journalism , Translation or related disciplines;
- 8 years’ experience in marketing industry, knowledge of tourism industry and/or design and creative industry is a plus;
- Excellent written English and Chinese with editorial awareness
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-minded, positive and supportive.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties please send full resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 January 2019. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment related purpose only. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the above date, please consider your application is unsuccessful at this time. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.