Manager, Marketing Communication
Closed by: 2019.08.16
Our Expectation and Your Responsibilities
- Build content, from idea generation, copywriting development to proofreading and production for marketing communication materials to support online and offline communication.
- Create and deploy effective marketing strategies to impact different stakeholders, with a strong focus on content marketing across print, social and live platforms
- Identify marketing opportunities and explore new partnership for promoting the creative hub.
- Manage and execute social media platforms
- Develop/Maintain quality content on tourism related online platforms
- Knowledge of managing online marketing tools including SEO, SEM and Google Analytics will be an advantage.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
Experiences & Qualities
- University graduate with major in Marketing, Journalism, Translation or related disciplines;
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing communication
- Excellent written English and Chinese with editorial awareness
- Stable, mature with strong sense of responsibility and ownership of the work, a good team player, resourceful, independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of tourism industry and/or design and creative industry is a plus.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties please send full resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16 August 2019. Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment related purpose only. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the above date, please consider your application is unsuccessful at this time. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.