Closed by: 2019.02.13
Our Expectation & Your Responsibilities
- As an in-house designer to develop and execute concepts of graphic design tasks
- Follow up the production of digital and printed communication materials including printed matters, digital works, photo retouching and video editing.
- Liaise with vendors about exhibitions and events production
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure a smooth project implementation of regular and ad-hoc tasks
- Assist in creative events execution
- Irregular working hours required
Experiences & Qualities
- Diploma in Graphic Design or related disciplines with at least 4 years’ working experience in graphic design
- Strong creative sense, efficient, highly responsible and able to handle works independently.
- Previous working experience in managing graphic, events and exhibition production would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using Adobe’s softwares including Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects or Premiere Pro.
- Passionate about design, arts and culture.
- Able to communicate in spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested parties please send full resume and portfolio to us at email@example.com on or before 13 February 2019 Application without current and expected salary will not be considered.
PMQ Management Co. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.